Wednesday, October 7, 2009

What I Ate: 10/7/2009

  • 1 scoop Isopure dutch chocolate protein powder in instant iced decaf with SF vanilla syrup, SF hazelnut syrup, and 4 packs of Truvia (113 kcals, 25g protein)
  • 1 serving (3 slices) Hormel Natural Choice oven roasted turkey breast (50 kcals, 10g protein), with 1 mini -Babybel Light cheese round (50 kcals, 6g protein)
  • 1 serving (3 slices) Hormel Natural Choice oven roasted turkey breast (50 kcals, 10g protein), with 1 mini -Babybel Light cheese round (50 kcals, 6g protein)
  • 2 oz. spicy chicken breast (85 kcals, 16g protein) over 1 cup romaine/radicchio salad mix (6 kcals, 0g protein) and 1 tbsp. homemade plum sauce (20 kcals, 0g protein) and 1 tbsp. salsa (5 kcals, 0g protein)
  • 1 scoop Isopure dutch chocolate protein powder in instant iced decaf with SF hazlenut syrup, SF chocolate syrup, and 3 packs of Truvia (113 kcals, 25g protein)
  • 1 serving (4 slices) Hormel Natural Choice honey ham (70 kcals, 10g protein) - shouldn't have eaten this! I don't know WTH is wrong with me. I had just had a protein shake, and it made me feel overfull when I ate this. I just wanted something savory.
  • 2 Celebrate multivitamins (10 kcals)
  • 1 Celebrate iron supplement (5 kcals)
  • About 4 sleeves Crystal Light (40 kcals)
  • 2 Celebrate calcium vitamins (13 kcals)

Total: 680 kcals, 108g protein, 63.5% kcals from protein.

Activity: 35 minutes on the elliptical this morning. Not awesome, but better than nothing.

Also: I bought a fitted size LARGE women's t-shirt today. That is insane. I can't even relate to such a small size. I actually felt embarrassed when I picked it up at Target, because I half-expected one of the other shoppers to tell me I shouldn't be shopping in that section. I was nervous because there were some loud girls shopping around me and I really thought one of them would point me in the direction of the plus sizes. But amazingly, the shirt fits well. I'm going to work out in it on Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment