Saturday, October 3, 2009

What I Ate: 10/2/2009

I got a late start on eating today. My first meal wasn't until after 1 PM! But I also stayed up really late, so my meals were still well-spaced. :-)

  • 1 serving (4 slices) Hormel Natural deli honey ham (70 kcals, 10g protein) with 1 light mini-Babybel cheese round (50 kcals, 6g protein)
  • 1 scoop Isopure dutch chocolate protein powder in instant iced decaf with SF-white chocolate syrup (110 kcals, 25g protein)
  • 1 and 1/3 servings (4 slices) Hormel Natural deli turkey (67 kcals, 13g protein) with 1 light mini-Babybel cheese round (50 kcals, 6g protein)
  • 2 oz. southwestern chicken chili (70 kcals, 12g protein) with 1/2 slice FF sharp cheddar cheese (15 kcals, 2g protein)
  • About 1/2 cup melted fat-free mozzarella with tomato sauce - this tasted like pizza! (110 kcals, 18g protein). This was another compulsive eating moment. I wasn't hungry; I just ate. And then I went to an online OA meeting. I need to start finding the meetings before the binge happens.
  • 1 scoop Isopure dutch chocolate protein powder in instant iced decaf with SF-vanilla and SF-hazelnut syrup (110 kcals, 25g protein)

Total: 652 kcals, 117g protein, 71.8% kcals from protein.

No comments:

Post a Comment