- 1 scoop Isopure dutch chocolate protein powder in instant iced decaf with SF vanilla syrup, SF hazelnut syrup, 1 tbsp. Hershey's Special Dark unsweetened cocoa powder, and 3 packets of Truvia (123 kcals, 26g protein)
- 1 Sargento light string cheese (50 kcals, 6g protein) and 1 serving (3 slices) Hormel Natural Choice oven roasted deli turkey (50 kcals, 10g protein)
- 3 Monica's Global Chicken and Lamb Meatballs (105 kcals, 16.5g protein)
- About 1 cup spring mix (8 kcals, 0g protein) with 2 oz. chicken breast (85 kcals, 16g protein), 1 oz. Southern Baked Ricotta (about 50 kcals, 3g protein), and 1 tbsp. pineapple salsa (10 kcals, 0g protein) total - (153 kcals, 19g protein)
- 1 serving Fage nonfat cheesecake base (57 kcals, 6.5g protein) with 1/2 scoop Inspire ice cream sandwich protein powder (63 kcals, 15g protein) and a 2 tbsp. dollop of fat-free Cool Whip on top (15 kcals, 0g protein), total - (135 kcals, 21.5g protein)
- 2 Celebrate multivitamins (10 kcals)
- 1 Celebrate iron + vitamin C (5 kcals)
- About 6 water mix-ins (60 kcals)
Total: 691 kcals, 99g protein, 57.3% kcals from protein.
I overslept this morning (again!) and had an event tonight after work, but I did get a short cardio workout in. I bought Leslie Sansone's Walk Away the Pounds 5-Day Fit Walk, an older DVD. I like it because it has 5 different workouts, none of which are over 30 minutes. I feel like these will be good for days when I'm in a hurry or can't find any other way to fit something in, like today.