Sunday, October 4, 2009

What I Ate: 10/3/2009

Yesterday was my mom's birthday. I went to Anderson to celebrate with her.

  • 3 oz. Kraft FF shredded mozzarella with tomato sauce - the "cold pizza" from last night. This is melted FF mozzarella with my homemade tomato sauce, cold from the fridge. You turn it upside down and eat it with the tomato sauce on top. It might be a bad idea to have this around, because it feels like a potential trigger food. (133 kcals, 22g protein)
  • 1 scoop Isopure dutch chocolate protein supplement in instant iced decaf with SF hazelnut syrup (110 kcals, 25g protein)
  • 1 package of pistachios - got these at the gas station (120 kcals, 5g protein)
  • 3 oz. grilled salmon, some iceberg lettuce with shredded white and yellow cheddar, and a few steamed broccoli florets from Logan's Roadhouse. This would have been healthy but for the ridiculous amount of butter they obviously melted onto the salmon before service. What is that about??? I guess I should have asked for them to prepare it without butter. I blotted it off as best I could.
  • 2 pieces Russell Stover SF chocolate candy
  • 1 strip (about 1/2 oz.) grilled chicken
  • About 2 oz. of the leftover grilled salmon, 5 peanuts, 3 pieces of Russell Stover SF chocolate candy

Total: ??? I have no idea what the calorie profile of the salmon was because of all the butter.

Obviously, this was an off day for me with the poor restaurant choice, the large number of pistachios, and the sugar-free candy. At least I did late-night pilates with my mom!

I am having a hard time getting motivated to exercise. It's a vicious cycle. I get on the scale and dislike what it says (seem to be stuck between 219 and 221 - still!), and then I get grouchy and don't want to go to the gym. I should probably stop weighing so often? Plus, it has been cold in the mornings and that discourages me from working out as well. I need to stop making excuses and just DO it. It would probably also help deter me from the compulsive overeating which has been creeping back in over this past week.

No comments:

Post a Comment