- 3 Monica's Global Chicken and Lamb Meatballs - yep, still eating these. I gave a bunch of them to my mom this weekend, so I only have one more serving left. They are still delish! (105 kcals, 16.5g protein)
- 1 scoop Isopure dutch chocolate with iced decaf, SF vanilla syrup, SF cookie dough syrup, Truvia, and 1 tsp. Hershey's Special Dark unsweetened cocoa (117 kcals, 25g protein)
- Spicy soy-ginger glazed chicken drumstick (about 155 kcals, 23.5g protein)
- 2 oz. diced chicken breast (85 kcals, 16g protein) over 1/4 cup sauerkraut (7 kcals) and with 1.5 tbsp. homemade plum sauce (about 30 kcals, 0g protein)- weird combo, but oddly delicious!
- About 1/3 Revival protein bar - another sample from BariatricEating.com (80 kcals, 6.5g protein)
- About 1/2 cup oven-crisped okra - YUM! (30 kcals, 1.5g protein)
- 1 serving Fage nonfat cheesecake base (57 kcals, 6.5g protein) with 1/2 scoop Inspire ice cream sandwich protein powder (63 kcals, 15g protein) and a 2 tbsp. dollop of fat-free Cool Whip on top (15 kcals, 0g protein), total (135 kcals, 21.5g protein)
- 2 Celebrate multivitamins (10 kcals)
- About 6 water mix-ins (60 kcals)
Total: 814 kcals, 110.5g protein, 54.3% kcals from protein.
For activity, I began the day by using the elliptical for 65 minutes, for a supposed burn of about 625 calories.