Friday, October 16, 2009

What I Ate: 10/16/2009

  • 3 slices Hormel Natural deli turkey (50 kcals, 10g protein), 1 Sargento light string cheese (50 kcals, 6g protein)
  • 1 scoop Isopure dutch chocolate with iced decaf, SF vanilla syrup, SF hazelnut syrup, Truvia, and 1 tsp. Hershey's Special Dark unsweetened cocoa - I cut back a bit on the cocoa so it's not overpowering (117 kcals, 25g protein)
  • 3 chicken and lamb meatballs (105 kcals, 16.5g protein)
  • 4 slices Hormel Natural deli honey ham (70 kcals, 10g protein)
  • 1 serving Fage nonfat cheesecake base (57 kcals, 6.5g protein) with 1/2 scoop Inspire ice cream sandwich protein powder (63 kcals, 15g protein) and a 2 tbsp. dollop of fat-free Cool Whip on top (15 kcals, 0g protein), total - (135 kcals, 21.5g protein)
  • 2 more chicken and lamb meatballs (70 kcals, 11g protein) and 1/3 cup pumpkin/broccoli soup (about 40 kcals, 0g protein)
  • 1 Calcet Creamy Calcium Citrate Bite in Lemon - I will be doing a separate post about these sometime soon because they are AMAZING (30 kcals)
  • 1 Bariatric Advantage Calcium Citrate Chewy Bite in Lemon (15 kcals)
  • 2 Celebrate multivitamins (10 kcals)
  • 1 Celebrate iron + c (5 kcals)
  • About 6 packets water mix-ins (60 kcals)

Total: 757 kcals, 100g protein, 52.8% kcals from protein.

I had a hard time dragging myself out of bed this morning to work out--but I did. The initial workout had to be short, though - 35 minutes on the elliptical. It was a decent workout for such a brief one; I pressed a little harder and turned up the resistance a bit.

I was planning to do another little workout later tonight, but my volunteer work ran late and I didn't get to do it. I'll be heading up to Greenville/Anderson in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment