Monday, October 12, 2009

What I Ate: 10/12/2009

I went back to five meals today. Six meals is too much work, and it wasn't helping. I was off work today for Día de las Culturas.
  • 1 serving Fage nonfat cheesecake base (57 kcals, 6.5g protein) with 1/2 scoop Inspire ice cream sandwich protein powder (63 kcals, 15g protein), total - (120 kcals, 21.5g protein). This tasted good with the ice cream sandwich protein, but something tasted off about the cheesecake base. It had a good sweetness but a bitter aftertaste, perhaps because I added this. I'm still tweaking this recipe, but once I get it right it is going to be truly delicious.
  • 2 Monica's Global Chicken and Lamb Meatballs (70 kcals, 11g protein) with 1/4 cup Monica's Autumn Pumpkin and Broccoli Soup (30 kcals, 0g protein)
  • 1 scoop Isopure dutch chocolate protein powder in instant iced decaf coffee with SF vanilla syrup, 3 packets of Truvia, and a new addition - 1/2 tbsp. Hershey's Special Dark unsweetened cocoa powder. Yum. The cocoa adds 5 calories and 0.5g protein. (118 kcals, 25.5g protein)
  • Barbecue chicken omelet: 2.5 oz. poached chicken breast with a mixture of tomato-based barbecue sauce and Carolina Gold barbecue sauce (110 kcals, 20g protein) wrapped in 1/4 cup Publix EggStirs (30 kcals, 6g protein). This was super-yum.
  • Decided to try this again instead of my shake. 1 serving Fage nonfat cheesecake base (57 kcals, 6.5g protein) with 1/2 scoop Inspire ice cream sandwich protein powder (63 kcals, 15g protein), total - (120 kcals, 21.5g protein). It still has an aftertaste, but it's also a pretty tasty alternative to my mocha shake.
  • 2 Celebrate multivitamins (10 kcals)
  • 1 Celebrate iron (5 kcals)
  • About 5 water mix-ins (50 kcals)

Total: 663 kcals, 105.5g protein, 63.7% kcals from protein.

I'm back!!! And I'm doing yoga tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment