Wednesday, October 14, 2009

What I Ate: 10/14/2009

  • 1 scoop Isopure dutch chocolate protein powder in instant iced decaf with SF vanilla syrup, SF hazelnut syrup, 1 tbsp. Hershey's Special Dark unsweetened cocoa powder, 1 packet of Truvia, and 3 packets of Splenda (132 kcals, 26g protein) - ARGH. I ran off and left my Truvia packets at home, and I only had one at the office. Had to resort to that high-calorie Splenda!!! >:-(
  • 1 serving (3 slices) Hormel Natural Choice oven roasted turkey breast (50 kcals, 10g protein); maybe 1/3-1/2 cup sauerkraut (about 13 kcals, 0g protein); about 2 tbsp. salad - really, with a light drizzle of dressing) (maybe 20 kcals, 0g protein); and about 1/2 serving green bean chips (65 kcals, 0.5g protein). We had a birthday celebration at the office for my boss and ate from Nice-N-Natural, a health food place that's more healthy for non-ops. There's lots of carbs there. I grabbed my lunch meat for protein, but the other things are from the party. I took a misstep with the green bean chips - pretty addictive while I was sitting there, but I won't crave them now that they're out of sight, I don't think. Total - (148 kcals, 10.5g protein)
  • 2 Monica's Global Chicken and Lamb Meatballs (70 kcals, 11g protein) with 1/4 cup Monica's Autumn Pumpkin and Broccoli Soup (30 kcals, 0g protein)
  • BINGE :-( :-( :-( - At about 6:45 PM, I was at work and everyone else had left. I ate some of the fruit and nuts leftover from the birthday dinner and then several more of the green bean chips. I was just craving the fruit and nuts so much, then I ate them, then I thought - well, I'll eat more of the chips too while I'm at it. ARGH. Will be doing an OA phone mtg tonight.
  • 1 serving Fage nonfat cheesecake base (57 kcals, 6.5g protein) with 1/2 scoop Inspire ice cream sandwich protein powder (63 kcals, 15g protein) AND a 2 tbsp. dollop of fat-free Cool Whip on top (15 kcals, 0g protein), total - (135 kcals, 21.5g protein).
  • 2 Celebrate multivitamins (10 kcals)
  • 1 Celebrate iron + vitamin C (5 kcals)
  • About 6 water mix-ins (60 kcals)

Total: Not sure, but probably over 900 calories and only about 70g protein.

See above for aforementioned binge. I don't know what came over me! I hate, hate, hate days when unplanned food is around me. But this is just one bad day, and I'm not going to let this failure ruin everything. I have to acknowledge that I made a mistake without being guilty and depressed about it.

I did at least get my workout in. It was Leslie Sansone's 5-Mile dvd, which I did this evening post-binge. I intended to do it in the morning, but I overslept. I also did a little yoga routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment