Friday, October 23, 2009

What I Ate: 10/23/2009

I'm 28 and 1/12 today, y'all!
  • 3 slices Hormel Natural deli turkey (50 kcals, 10g protein, 1g net carbs), 1 mini Babybel Light cheese round (50 kcals, 6g protein, 0g carbs)
  • 1 scoop Isopure dutch chocolate with iced decaf, SF cookie dough syrup, Truvia, and 2 tsp. Hershey's Special Dark unsweetened cocoa (121 kcals, 25g protein, 3g net carbs)
  • 3 chicken and lamb meatballs (105 kcals, 16g protein, 4g net carbs? - I'm totally making up this carb count)
  • 3 slices Hormel Natural deli turkey (50 kcals, 10g protein, 1g net carbs), 1 mini Babybel Light cheese round (50 kcals, 6g protein, 0g carbs)
  • 1 serving Fage nonfat cheesecake base (57 kcals, 6.5g protein, 5g net carbs) with 1/2 scoop Inspire ice cream sandwich protein powder (63 kcals, 15g protein, 1g net carbs) and a 2 tbsp. dollop of fat-free Cool Whip on top (15 kcals, 0g protein, 3g net carbs), total (135 kcals, 21.5g protein, 9g net carbs)
  • 2 Celebrate mandarin orange multivitamins (10 kcals, 1g net carbs)
  • 1 Celebrate grape iron + C (5 kcals, 1g net carbs)
  • 1 Calcet calcium citrate lemon cream creamy bite - yummmmmo! (40 kcals, 6g net carbs)
  • About 3 water mix-ins (30 kcals, 7.5g net carbs)
Total:
646 kcals
94.5g protein
58.5% kcals from protein
33.5g net carbs
20.7% kcals from net carbs
For activity today, almost as predicted, I did an hour on the elliptical (not 65 minutes, as planned, so that the cool-down could be the extra five minutes instead of incorporating it into the hour-long workout.) It was hard to drag myself out of bed this morning and it wasn't my best workout ever, but the numbers were still strong with a supposed distance of 4.13 miles and a supposed calorie burn of about 580.

I almost did my yoga workout tonight - BUT I melted my stupid dvd! I left it on the stove, for some reason, and I guess heat radiated up from the oven when I was making my okra earlier this week, and it melted not only through the case, but also warped the dvd. I'll have to purchase another, because I liked that one a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment