Monday, October 26, 2009

What I Ate: 10/26/2009

  • 2/3 pumpkin "Muffin in a Minute" (110 kcals, 8g protein, 1g net carbs) with 1 slice Hormel Natural honey deli ham (18 kcals, 2.5g protein, 1g net carbs) - ohhh man this was, as my mom would say, like a piece of heaven. It was filling, but not overly filling like the whole muffin I had yesterday. I just made two muffins and sliced each of them into thirds, and I griddled each slice in a little nonstick spray to make a light crust. I'll be having "ham biscuits" for the next couple of days! I added some pepper to the muffin, but I left in the sweet elements because I enjoy sweet combined with meat. It's reminiscent of the McDonald's McGriddle sandwich, which has maple syrup flavor in the bread, or of the classic combination of pancakes or French toast with sausage.
  • 1 scoop Isopure dutch chocolate with iced decaf, SF chocolate and vanilla syrup, Truvia, and 1 tbsp. Hershey's unsweetened cocoa - NOT Special Dark, which I discovered has double the calories of the regular unsweetened cocoa (121 kcals, 25g protein, 4g net carbs)
  • 3 Monica's Fall Pumpkin and Bacon Chicken Meatballs (75 kcals, 16g protein, 2.4g net carbs) with 1/4 cup sauerkraut (7 kcals, 0.6g net carbs)
  • About 1.5 cups of cantaloupe wedges (75 kcals, 1.5g protein, 15g net carbs) :-(
  • Rest of my chicken from Mediterranean Tea Room - 2.5 oz. (150 kcals, 20g protein, 0g net carbs)
  • Protein ice cream sundae: Inspire ice cream sandwich/Fage/SF cheesecake pudding frozen yogurt with 2 tbsp. Free Cool Whip and sugar-free chocolate syrup (135 kcals, 21.5g protein, 9 net carbs)
  • 2 Celebrate mandarin orange multivitamins (10 kcals, 1g net carbs)
  • 1 Calcet calcium citrate creamy bite (40 kcals, 6g net carbs)
  • About 3 water mix-ins (30 kcals, 7.5g net carbs)
Total:
771 kcals
94.5g protein
49.0% kcals from protein
47.5g net carbs
24.6% kcals from net carbs


I struggled today with the eating demons. I should have had some sugarless gum with me, but I didn't and I needed my mouth to be preoccupied, so I ate the Calcet and the cantaloupe. Those weren't originally part of the food plan for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment