Sunday, October 4, 2009

What I Ate: 10/4/2009

I'm on a modified liquid protein diet (aka "liquid protein train" or "LPT") for a few days. I'll be having protein shakes only when I get hungry during the day, a protein-rich dinner, and, as needed, a protein shake before bed.

Thus, the next few days' menus are likely to be even more boring than usual!
  • 1 scoop Isopure dutch chocolate protein powder in a grande iced decaf Americano from Starbucks, with a splash of Davinci SF hazelnut syrup and a few packs of French vanilla Splenda (115 kcals, 26g protein)
  • Ditto (115 kcals, 26g protein)
  • 3.5 oz. steam-sauteed chicken breast (140 kcals, 28g protein) with 1 cup romaine/radicchio salad mix (Publix Italian) (6 kcals, 0g protein) and 1 tbsp. of my homemade plum/ginger/soy sauce (about 20 kcals, 0g protein)
  • 1 scoop Isopure dutch chocolate protein powder in instant iced decaf with SF vanilla and SF caramel syrup (110 kcals, 25g protein)

Total: 506 kcals, 105g protein, 83.0% kcals from protein.

I'm hoping this modified liquid diet will help curb my recent food cravings. I'm already feeling better just after this first day.

I went for a 4-mile stroll this afternoon, attempted Mari Winsor pilates this afternoon, and tried a new yoga routine from Gaiam's 5 Day Fit Yoga tonight. Hopefully, this is the beginning of a better exercise routine!

No comments:

Post a Comment