Sunday, October 25, 2009

What I Ate: 10/25/2009

  • Another pumpkin flax meal "Muffin in a Minute" (165 kcals, 12g protein, about 1g net carbs)
  • 1 scoop Isopure dutch chocolate with iced decaf, SF chocolate and cookie dough syrup, Truvia, and 2 tsp. Hershey's Special Dark unsweetened cocoa (121 kcals, 25g protein, 4g net carbs)
  • Shrimp Egg Foo Yung: 3.5 oz. shrimp (105 kcals, 19.5g protein, 0g net carbs), 1/4 cup Publix Egg Stirs (30 kcals, 6g protein, 0g net carbs), 2 tbsp. chopped scallions (7 kcals, 1g net carbs), lite soy sauce, chicken broth, garlic powder, ground ginger - got this idea from Hungry Girl 's "Egg-cellent Foo Yung" via bariatriceating.com. I didn't follow the Hungry Girl recipe. I kept the concept but made it simpler since I was in a hurry. The taste was awesome, even with lots of modifications.
  • 3 Monica's Fall Pumpkin and Bacon Chicken Meatballs (75 kcals, 16g protein, 2.4g net carbs) and 1 cup oven-crisped okra (30 kcals, 2g protein, 4g net carbs)
  • Inspire ice cream sandwich/Fage/SF cheesecake pudding frozen yogurt with 2 tbsp. Free Cool Whip (135 kcals, 21.5g protein, 9 net carbs) - I made a big batch and split it into 6 equal servings. This is what I usually do with the yogurt; it's just frozen this time. This. was. soooooooo. good. I added a little SF chocolate syrup as well, and that just sent this over the top of delicious. My own little protein ice cream sundae!
  • 2 Celebrate mandarin orange multivitamins (10 kcals, 1g net carbs)
  • About 3 water mix-ins (30 kcals, 7.5g net carbs)

Total:
713 kcals
102g protein
57.2% kcals from protein
29.9g net carbs
16.8% kcals from net carbs
I had some difficulties getting activity in today. Will have to make up for it with my workout tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment