Saturday, May 9, 2009

What I Ate: 5/8/2009

  • 1 oz. mustard teriyaki salmon filet with 1 wedge of Laughing Cow Light Swiss (0.75 oz.) and 0.25 oz. of my teriyaki sauce - yep, I love fish and cheese together! (90 kcals, 8.5g protein)
  • 1 oz. pesto cannellini beans mixed with 1 oz. fat-free refried beans with salsa and cilantro - not as tasty an idea as it seemed at the time (55 kcals, 3g protein)
  • 4 oz. Nectar strawberry kiwi protein shake (1 scoop) (90 kcals, 23g protein)
  • 2 oz. yummy yummy delicious poached tilapia with herb-infused tomato cream sauce (about 75 kcals, 12g protein)
  • 4 oz. Nectar chocolate truffle protein shake (1 scoop) with DaVinci sugar-free hazelnut syrup - reminiscent of Nutella. I had this with a delicious chocolate Bariatric Advantage Calcium Citrate Chewy Bite...heavenly! [Note: The Chewy Bite has 15 kcals, but I don't count my vitamins in my daily calories because I think it's kind of a disincentive to taking them. So every day I have a few more calories than I'm actually listing here. I only allow myself Chewy Bites once in a while though. I usually take Bariatric Advantage cinnamon lozenges, which are also delicious, in an Altoid-esque way.] (100 kcals, 23g protein)

Total: 410 kcals, 69.5g protein, 67.8% kcals from protein.

At the gym today, I went slowly for 40 minutes on the elliptical. Annoyingly, I've forgotten what the unreliable calorie counter said. I believe it claimed that I burned 345 calories.

Also, I was off work today, which means I didn't have the exhausting commute. To compensate for that, I went on about an hour-long stroll this afternoon. It was gorgeous out today!

No comments:

Post a Comment