Saturday, May 16, 2009

What I Ate: 5/15/2009

  • 4 oz. protein shake: 1/2 scoop Nectar chocolate truffle, 1/2 scoop Nectar cappuccino. I realized I still had a Nectar cappuccino sample. This was crazy delicious! Cut the sweetness of the chocolate a bit (100 kcals, 23g protein)
  • 1 oz. mustard teriyaki salmon with 1 oz. poached tilapia in tomato-herb-cream sauce - can you tell I'm cleaning out my fridge? (95 kcals, 12g protein)
  • 2 of those Bariatric Advantage chocolate calcium chews (30 kcals, 0g protein)
  • 4 oz. protein shake with 1/2 scoop Nectar chocolate truffle, 1/2 school Nectar cappuccino, and a splash of sugar-free hazelnut syrup (100 kcals, 23g protein)

Total: 325 kcals, 58g protein, 71.4% kcals from protein.

Got myself back together today, so back to the gym: 65 minutes on the elliptical (again, long and slow.) The calorie counter said I burned 548 kcals. I try to keep in mind that they can be off by up to 50%, and tend to be the most inaccurate for obese women...

No comments:

Post a Comment