Wednesday, May 13, 2009

What I Ate: 5/13/2009

I'm kind of stressed right now, so I don't feel like thinking about food. Packing my food and planning my menu post-op is a lot of work. I will no longer be gorging myself with garbage to relieve the tension as I would have done pre-op, so I've decided to put myself on mostly liquids with just a little food for a few days to get recentered. Thus:

  • 4 oz./1 scoop Nectar chocolate truffle protein shake (100 kcals, 23g protein)
  • 2 oz. mustard teriyaki salmon (110 kcals, 14g protein)
  • 4 oz./1 scoop Nectar chocolate truffle protein shake (100 kcals, 23g protein)

Total: 310 kcals, 60g protein, 77.4% kcals from protein.

Can you tell that I really, really love Nectar chocolate truffle? :-)

No gym today, because as much as I need to get in shape, I also need to graduate.

Also, today was my one month surgiversary! I didn't celebrate because I'm lame and had to focus on other things. Very sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment