Monday, May 11, 2009

What I Ate: 5/10/2009

  • 4 oz. Nectar chocolate truffle protein shake (100 kcals, 23g protein)
  • 1.5 oz. "Portabellos Benedict" (roughly 70 kcals and 3g protein) and 1 stalk (0.5 oz.) of turkey bacon-wrapped asparagus - these are crazy good, and they taste very unhealthy. I used the Butterball Thin & Crispy turkey bacon, which is why they didn't have more calories and why the asparagus didn't get overcooked (22 kcals, 1.5g protein)
  • 1 oz. of my fruit salad - see here for the recipe (about 30 kcals, 0g protein) with 0.75 oz. cream cheese/whipped cream dessert (about 30 kcals, 1g protein)
  • 1 oz. poached tilapia with tomato-herb-cream sauce (about 40 kcals, 6g protein) with 2 stalks (1 oz.) of turkey bacon-wrapped asparagus (39 kcals, 3g protein)
  • 4 oz. Nectar chocolate truffle protein shake (100 kcals, 23g protein)

Total: 431 kcals, 60.5g protein, 56.1% kcals from protein.

A few more calories than I've been having, but probably not too many. I feel like I'm back in the game. :-)

No gym today, but I wasn't planning on it because cleaning, buying groceries, cooking, and having brunch took all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment