Friday, May 22, 2009

What I Ate: 5/21/2009

  • 1 Mini Babybel Cheddar cheese round (70 kcals, 5g protein) and 1 Mini Babybel Light cheese round (50 kcals, 6g protein)
  • 1 oz. smoked salmon (45 kcals, 6.5g protein) with 1 large hard-boiled egg (70 kcals, 6g protein)
  • 1 medium-sized (1.75 oz.) sea scallop, prepared (like yesterday) with turkey bacon and tomato sauce (about 60 kcals, about 12g protein)
  • 2 scoops Nectar chocolate truffle protein shake, in 4 oz. unsweetened chocolate Almond Breeze and 2 oz. water - had to double up because I missed my earlier shake and didn't want to drink another shake at 3 AM! (223 kcals, 47g protein)

Total: 538 kcals, 82.5g protein, 61.3% kcals from protein.

Whew! This is a lot of calories for me. I want to be having about 30-40 calories less than this - my goal is 500. The foods I had for breakfast and lunch were very calorie-heavy.

Today was my last day at work - mostly happy for the break, but also kind of sad. Last day meant projects to finish, so I didn't get home till a little after 8:30 PM. Hence, another missed gym day. But tomorrow, I'll be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment