Monday, May 18, 2009

What I Ate: 5/17/2009

  • 1 oz. eggs - part of a Spanish omelet that my friend made, but I couldn't eat the potatoes which was the bulk of it (about 75 kcals, about 5g protein)
  • 1.5 oz. grilled vegetable lasagna: I made Shelly's "lazytarian" version with a few changes - instead of just summer squash, I used zucchini, spinach, and roasted red peppers; all fat-free and reduced-fat cheeses; no parsley, pizza seasoning, or olive oil (subbed with nonstick spray), and most importantly, I made my own chunky tomato sauce (about 60 kcals, about 3g protein)
  • 1 scoop Nectar chocolate truffle shake, 4 oz. (100 kcals, 23g protein)
  • 2-3 oz. fruit - cantaloupe, kiwi, mango, and strawberry (about 60 kcals, 0g protein)
  • 1 scoop Nectar chocolate truffle shake, 4 oz. (100 kcals, 23g protein)

Total: 395 kcals, 54g protein, 54.7% kcals from protein.

I spent basically all day at a brunch party, so all of my measures are complete estimates. At least the food was very healthy!

No gym today because of the super-long brunch (left home at 10:30 AM, left last buddy at midnight.)

No comments:

Post a Comment