Friday, May 29, 2009

What I Ate: 5/28/2009

  • 2 Mini Babybel Light cheese rounds (100 kcals, 12g protein)
  • 3 oz. deli-sliced ham and 1 slice fresh tomato - I have NO idea how many calories and all this had, so this is my best guesstimate (130 kcals, 12g protein)
  • 1 scoop Nectar chocolate truffle protein supplement in 4 oz. unsweetened chocolate Almond Breeze (123 kcals, 24g protein)
  • 3 oz. roasted chicken breast (120 kcals, 24g protein)
  • 3 oz. watermelon (about 40 kcals, 0g protein)
  • 1 scoop Nectar chocolate truffle protein supplement in water (100 kcals, 23g protein)

Total: 613 kcals, 95g protein (!), 62.0% kcals from protein.

Almost 100 grams of protein today!

I brought food with me to the camp only to discover late last night that most of it had spoiled, complete with mold spots (gross!) The place I'm staying has no fridge. So, unfortunately, I had to navigate the dining hall instead of eating the wonderful wls-friendly food I weighed, portioned, packaged, and carried in my luggage. But - fortunately, I think the food was still pretty wls-friendly. I unfortunately didn't effectively avoid the watermelon.

No comments:

Post a Comment