- 2 oz. Boca Bruschetta patty (56 kcals, 8g protein)
- 2 oz. Morningstar Farms "sausage" links (100 kcals, 11.25g protein)
- 1 scoop Nectar chocolate truffle protein powder in 4 oz. unsweetened chocolate Almond Breeze (123 kcals, 24g protein)
- 2 oz. deli chicken and fat-free cheese (65 kcals, 6.7g protein)
- Terrible fruit grazing episode (1 strawberry, several cherries, 1/3 of a medium-sized peach)
- About 1.5 oz. cheese and sauce from the top of a pizza
Total: Bad. Grazing at night is bad. This camp is bad for me and food and I didn't even drink my last protein shake!
I did, at least, do 35 minutes of walk aerobics. I guess that's...better than nothing.