Friday, May 22, 2009

What I Ate: 5/22/2009

  • 1 oz. mustard BBQ pulled chicken breast (about 35 kcals, about 5g protein) with 1 Mini Babybel Light cheese round (50 kcals, 6g protein)
  • 1 scoop Nectar chocolate truffle in 4 oz. unsweetened chocolate Almond Breeze (123 kcals, 24g protein)
  • 2 oz. homemade chicken curry - my serving had more vegetables than chicken, unfortunately (about 60 kcals, 4g protein)
  • 1 bowl Tom Yom Goong soup from Thai Tanic (what a foolish name) - went out with friends for dinner. Totally delicious, best Thai I've had in a very, very long time! Perfect for the WLS patient too - lots of broth-based soup choices and lots of nice-sounding salads. My portion had 2 huge beautiful boiled shrimp (about 2 oz.), so I also had a great protein meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment