- 1.25 oz. scrambled eggs with mustard/Greek yogurt sauce - yep, leftovers from last weekend's brunch (about 70 kcals, about 5.5g protein) with 1 wedge (0.75 oz.) Laughing Cow Light Swiss (35 kcals, 2.5g protein)
- 4 oz. protein drink - did the Nectar chocolate + Nectar cappuccino again (100 kcals, 23g protein)
- 1 sugar-free Fudgesicle (35 kcals, 1g protein)
- 1 oz. turkey bacon (50 kcals, 3g protein), 1 wedge (0.75 oz.) Laughing Cow Light Swiss (35 kcals, 2.5g protein), 1 tbsp. homemade tomato sauce (10 kcals, 0g protein)
- 4 oz. Nectar fuzzy navel protein drink (90 kcals, 23g protein)
Total: 425 kcals, 60.5g protein, 56.9% kcals from protein.
On the gym run today, I did my elliptical again. Just 35 minutes today because I was running late, and I was extra-tired today for some reason. Total burn, as reported by the crazy machine, was 317 kcals.
Turkey bacon is salty. I expect water retention to show on the scale tomorrow morning...