Friday, May 1, 2009

What I Ate: 5/1/2009

  • 1 large hard-boiled egg (1 oz.) with 1 wedge of Laughing Cow Light Swiss (0.75 oz.) and 1 teaspoon of spicy brown mustard with Splenda (bootleg honey mustard) (about 110 kcals)
  • 3 oz. strawberry acai sugar-free Jell-o (this is a liquid for all intents and purposes, but it's also food in a way, so I'm including it) (10 kcals)
  • 1 cup of clear Japanese broth - again, a liquid posing as a food (5 kcals)
  • 1 sugar-free Fudgesicle - these seemed like a good idea at the time, but I'm a little afraid of them. Probably won't buy them again for a while. (35 kcals)
  • 2 oz. baked ricotta with tomato/asparagus sauce - this was my spin on Shelly's Baked Ricotta from The World According to Eggface blog. I used fat-free ricotta and reduced-fat mozzarella, baked it at a lower temp, and added asparagus and other seasonings to the sauce, but it's basically the same. It was incredibly delicious, but I got a bit over-full for the first time. Maybe I ate it too fast. (guesstimating 85 kcals)
  • 1 oz. fat-free refried beans mixed with a little Greek yogurt (of course) and topped with salsa (about 23 kcals)
  • 1 beef broth packet (25 kcals)

No comments:

Post a Comment