Saturday, May 30, 2009

What I Ate: 5/30/2009

Today was my last day at Truman Scholar camp (very sadly), and I had a cup of decaf coffee during "breakfast" this morning as my last meal there. So, all of the food I ate today was completely outside of the camp context.
  • 2 Mini Babybel Light cheese rounds (100 kcals, 12g protein)
  • 1 scoop Isopure dutch chocolate protein powder in Midwest Airlines decaf coffee with Splenda added (110 kcals, 25g protein)
  • 2 Mini Babybel Light cheese rounds (100 kcals, 12g protein)
  • 3 oz. pan-cooked turkey breast (120 kcals, 25g protein)
  • 3 oz. pan-cooked turkey breast (120 kcals, 25g protein)

Total: 550 kcals, 99g protein, 72.0% kcals from protein.

One thing I noticed at dinner today is that I found it very difficult to finish the 3 oz. of turkey. It stuffed me. I'm going to go back to my 2 oz. servings for a while because I need to be careful not to stretch out my restructured stomach!

No comments:

Post a Comment