Wednesday, May 20, 2009

What I Ate: 5/19/2009

  • 1 Mini Babybel Light cheese round (50 kcals, 6g protein) with 1 Mini Babybel Cheddar cheese round (70 kcals, 5g protein) - this was the first time post-op that I've eaten something that sort of didn't feel awesome. I definitely didn't get sick or even a real stomachache, but I just didn't enjoy eating this. Odd, because it's soft cheese. I think my body was just still trying to wake up.
  • 2 oz. mustard BBQ pulled chicken breast (about 65 kcals, about 10g protein)
  • 1 scoop Nectar chocolate truffle protein powder mixed with water (100 kcals, 23g protein)
  • 1 oz. skim cow's milk (went into my afternoon Starbucks venti decaf Americano) (10 kcals, 1g protein)
  • 2 Bariatric Advantage Calcium Citrate Chocolate Chewy Bites (30 kcals, 0g protein)
  • 2 oz. mustard BBQ pulled chicken breast (about 65 kcals, about 10g protein)
  • 1 scoop Nectar fuzzy navel protein shake (90 kcals, 23g protein)

Total: 480 kcals, 78g protein, 65% kcals from protein.

I'm in the process of upping my calories and protein. My goal is to be slightly over 500 kcals and over 70g of protein daily. I will probably keep going with the Babybel cheese for breakfast and/or a hard-boiled egg for the next few days.

But - no workout today. I didn't leave the office until almost 9 PM!

No comments:

Post a Comment