Monday, November 30, 2009

What I Ate: 11/30/2009

Felt GROSS most of today. Had an insane abdominal cramp issue last night, which means I got no sleep and my tummy hurt most of the day. My surgeon wants me to have a gallbladder scan, but no insurance means no scan for now. I am going back to basics on food for a while (which sadly means no more meatloaf for the moment.)
  • Believe Italian Cappucino protein frappucino (120 kcals, 20g protein, 5g net carbs)
  • About 1/2 Oh Yeah! chocolate milkshake protein drink. I was planning to have all of it, but I could only choke down half. (110 kcals, 16g protein, 1.5g net carbs)
  • 1 bag Revival Soy jalapeno cheddar protein chips - I gave most of these to my mom because they're a little carby for me right now, but I was thankful to have a few bags left on this painful-pouch day because they go down really easily. (110 kcals, 7g protein, 13g net carbs)
  • 2.2 oz. pork tenderloin with a sweet mustard glaze (mustard and DaVinci sugar-free sweetening syrup; and seasoned the pork with garlic powder, salt, pepper, thyme, oregano, and paprika.) The pork was nice and juicy, and the seasoning didn't overwhelm its flavor. I was worried that the tummy wouldn't tolerate this, but it feels good so far. (130 kcals, 19.4g protein, 1g net carbs)
  • 1 Calcet calcium citrate lemon creamy bite (40 kcals, 6g net carbs)
  • 1 Bariatric Advantage calcium lozenge - didn't do great with my calcium today :-( (4 kcals, 1g net carbs)
  • 2 Celebrate orange multivitamins (10 kcals, 1g net carbs)
  • 3 pouches of sugar-free drink mix (30 kcals, 7.5g net carbs)
Total:
554 kcals
62.4g protein
45.1% kcals from protein
36g net carbs
26.0% kcals from net carbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment