- 1 Boca vegan patty (70 kcals, 13g protein, 2g net carbs) with 1 slice fat-free American cheese (30 kcals, 5g protein, 2g net carbs) and 3 grape tomatoes (7 kcals, 0g protein, 1g net carbs)
- 1Believe Italian Cappucino protein energy drink (120 kcals, 20g protein, 5g net carbs)
- 3 oz. Apple-Cranberry Turkey Loaf with Pumpkin-Maple-Orange Sauce (about 90 calories, 10.5g protein, 7g net carbs)
- Banana pudding shake! - 4 oz. Oh Yeah! Vanilla Creme, 3 oz. Oh Yeah! Bananas & Cream, 1/2 scoop Elite Gourmet Vanilla protein, and a few drops of SF cookie dough and SF butter rum syrup with several ice cubes. This really did taste like banana pudding with Nilla wafers, one of my favorite pre-op desserts!!! (167 kcals, 28g protein, 2.5g net carbs)
- A couple bites of a watercress salad with egg white, Jennie-O lean turkey bacon, and grape tomatoes (about 15 kcals, 3g protein, 1g net carbs)
- 1/2 cup nonfat Fage (60 kcals, 10g protein, 4.5g net carbs) with 1/2 scoop Inspire peanut butter cookie (66 kcals, 12.5g protein, 0.5g net carbs), 1 tbsp. FF/SF white chocolate Jello pudding (about 15 kcals, 0g protein, 4g net carbs) and some amount of SF syrups - total (141 kcals, 22.5g protein, 9g net carbs)
- 1 Calcet calcium citrate lemon creamy bite (40 kcals, 6g net carbs)
- 3 Bariatric Advantage calcium lozenges - I'm guessing here (12 kcals, 3g net carbs)
- 2 Celebrate orange multivitamins (10 kcals, 1g net carbs)
- 1 Celebrate iron (5 kcals, 1g net carbs)
- 3 pouches of sugar-free drink mix (30 kcals, 7.5g net carbs)
55.4% kcals from protein
44g net carbs
23.9% kcals from net carbs.
I went to the gym again this morning for a little over 47 minutes on the elliptical. I went a little over 3 and 1/3 miles and supposedly burned about 450 calories.