- 1 Italian Cappuccino Believe protein drink (120 kcals, 20g protein, 5g net carbs)
- "French toast"!: 1 pumpkin flaxseed muffin-in-a-minute, griddled in butter-flavored nonstick spray, with 2 tbsp. Mrs. Butterworth's sugar-free pancake syrup and a sprinkle of powdered Nature Sweet (sugar-free "powdered sugar") (175 kcals, 12.5g protein, 3g net carbs)
- 1 bottle chocolate milkshake Oh Yeah! protein shake (220 kcals, 32g protein, 3g net carbs)
- A new chicken saag recipe - I overdid it on the fennel seed, so this one was not quite as good. 3 oz. of chicken breast (120 kcals, 24g protein, 0g net carbs) and about 1.5 oz. of the spinach gravy, which had fat-free cream cheese, broth, fat-free Greek yogurt, diced red peppers, garlic, onion, and spices (loosely estimating 30 kcals, 3g protein, 3g net carbs).
- 1 mini-Babybel cheese (70 kcals, 5g protein, 0g net carbs)
- 1 fake Bailey's cocktail - 1/2 cup unsweetened chocolate almond milk with sugar-free Irish cream syrup and a little whipped cream (33 kcals, 1g protein, 2g net carbs)
- 3 Bariatric Advantage calcium lozenges (12 kcals, 3g net carbs)
- 2 Celebrate orange multivitamins (10 kcals, 1g net carbs)
- 1 Celebrate iron (5 kcals, 1g net carbs)
- 3 pouches of sugar-free drink mix (30 kcals, 7.5g net carbs)
47.3% kcals from protein
28.5g net carbs
13.8% kcals from net carbs.
I went for my 5-mile stroll this morning. It was so fun!