- 1 Italian Cappucino Believe protein "Frappucino" (120 kcals, 20g protein, 5g net carbs)
- Pumpkin protein shake, made with: 1/2 Vanilla Oh Yeah! ready to drink protein (110 kcals, 16g protein, 1.5g net carbs); 1/2 scoop of my new Elite Gourmet Vanilla protein powder (57 kcals, 12g protein, 1g net carbs), 2 tbsp. pumpkin (10 kcals, 1g protein, 1g net carbs), and a splash of SF vanilla syrup (177, 29g protein, 3.5g net carbs)
- A different incarnation of the pumpkin protein shake! This time with: 1 scoop Elite Gourmet Vanilla protein powder (114 kcals, 24g protein, 2g net carbs), 2 tbsp. pumpkin puree (10 kcals, 1g protein, 1g net carbs), 4 oz. unsweetened vanilla almond milk (20 kcals, 0.5g protein, 0.5g net carbs), and various fall spices (144 kcals, 25.5g protein, 3.5g net carbs)
- 1 bag Revival Soy BBQ chips (105 kcals, 7g protein, 13g net carbs)
- Protein fage: 1/2 cup Fage (60 kcals, 10g protein, 4.5g net carbs), 1 tbsp. cheesecake SF/FF Jello (about 10 kcals, 0g protein, 3g net carbs), 1/2 scoop ice cream sandwich (63 kcals, 15g protein, 1g net carbs)
- About 1/2 serving Apple-Cranberry Turkey Loaf with Pumpkin-Maple-Orange Sauce (42 calories, 5.2g protein, 3.4g net carbs)
- 2 Calcet lemon calcium citrate creamy bites (80 kcals, 12g carbs)
- 2 Celebrate orange multivitamins (10 kcals, 1g net carbs)
- 1 Celebrate iron (5 kcals, 1g net carbs)
- 3 pouches of sugar-free drink mix (30 kcals, 7.5g net carbs)
Total:I did the Leslie Sansone "Walk and Kick" video today. It was fun!
52.8% kcals from protein
58.4g net carbs
27.6% kcals from net carbs.