Monday, November 16, 2009

What I Ate: 11/14/2009

I went to the YouTube WLS meet and greet in Greenville this weekend, which was really fun! I had a great time meeting everyone. I didn't do a great job with food related to this - I stayed up all night cooking and my eating schedule was all off as a result. I also overate. I wanted to sample everything, but the only way I could do that was to basically graze my way through lunch and dinner. I'm publishing every bite that I can remember, just for accountability's sake.

Anyway, the event was terrific and totally worth one wack food day. :-) All of the foods I sampled from other people were so delicious!

  • 1 Oh Yeah! Chocolate Milkshake ready-to-drink protein
  • About 2.5 black bean patties with red peppers, onions, and garlic - this was from sampling to make sure they tasted right
  • About 1.5 chicken and apple meatballs
  • 2 Eggface "bites," this time made with real eggs, full fat Vermont extra sharp white cheddar, peas, and onions
  • About 1/4 to 1/3 cup "Pizza Soup" made by Beth and Larry. This was amazing: It tasted and smelled just like pizza! This would be great on your family's pizza night, because you wouldn't get so tempted by the carby crust.
  • About 1/4 cup broccoli salad made by someone at the meet and greet - not sure who, but it was terrific!
  • A few bites of sugar-free cheesecake. This was good, but frankly my protein Fage with the sugar-free cheesecake Jello tastes better and is actually good for me!
  • About 1/3 cup pumpkin and black bean soup, made by April. What really made the soup delish, I think, is the balsamic vinegar. This was really creative and delicious.
  • About 1.5-2 oz. rotisserie chicken breast
  • A spoonful of black-eyed pea salad - I think it also had black beans, tomato, and a little corn but I can't recall all of the ingredients right now
  • A few tablespoons of "pumpkin fluff" made by Dena - it was so yummy! She said it was just canned pumpkin, SF/FF white chocolate Jello, spices, and maybe Cool Whip? Very yummy either way.
  • 1 "35-second cake" - I'm not sure who made these, but they are chocolate cakes made with, inter alia, protein powder. It was chocolate cake with whipped creamy icing and with little shavings of chocolate on top (I'm assuming sugar-free chocolate!)
  • 1 large honeycrisp apple
  • All of my vitamins and drink packs

No comments:

Post a Comment