Saturday, November 7, 2009

Uncharted Territory: A Weight Update

Well, it's official. I am at my lowest recorded adult weight. About 30 minutes ago, the scale said 206.6.

I am 2.4 pounds below my lowest recorded adult weight of 209, which I measured at the Payne-Whitney "Chapel of Sweat" in September 2005. That's a loss of 131.4 pounds since my highest recorded weight of 338, in 2002, and 97.4 pounds since my surgery starting weight of 304.0.

I weigh 123 less than when I graduated from high school, 73 less than when I started senior year of high school, and 43 less than the end of my freshman year of high school, when I was 14 and experiencing my first serious crush. I went on my first crash diet that summer, combining Slim Fast with the Cabbage Soup Diet: my first time rapidly losing weight only to gain it right back.

Crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment