- 1 bag jalapeno cheddar Revival baked soy crisps (110 kcals, 7g protein, 13g net carbs)
- About 2.5 oz. crab (79 kcals, 15.8g protein, 0.5g net carbs), 1 oz. lobster (28 kcals, 5.8g protein, 0.4g net carbs), and 2 medium shrimp (16 kcals, 3.6g protein, 0g net carbs) with a little cocktail sauce - 1 tsp.? (8 kcals, 0g protein, 2g net carbs) and a few capers (2 kcals) (133 kcals, 25.2g protein, 3g net carbs)
- 1 Mocha Latte Believe (120 kcals, 20g protein, 5g net carbs)
- Pumpkin Maple Fage: 1/2 cup nonfat Fage (60 kcals, 10g protein, 4.5g net carbs), 1/4 cup canned pumpkin puree (20 kcals, 1g protein, 2g net carbs), 1/2 scoop Elite Gourmet Vanilla protein (57 kcals, 12g protein, 1g net carbs), 2 tbsp. sugar-free Mrs. Butterworth's syrup (10 kcals, 0g protein, 2g net carbs) (147 kcals, 23g protein, 9.5g net carbs)
- Pseudo banana pudding shake - just 4 oz. vanilla creme Oh Yeah! and 3 oz. bananas & creme Oh Yeah! (110 kcals, 16g protein, 1.5g net carbs)
- 1 Calcet calcium citrate lemon creamy bite (40 kcals, 6g net carbs)
- 3 Bariatric Advantage calcium lozenges (12 kcals, 3g net carbs)
- 2 Celebrate orange multivitamins (10 kcals, 1g net carbs)
- 1 Celebrate iron (5 kcals, 1g net carbs)
- 3 pouches of sugar-free drink mix (30 kcals, 7.5g net carbs)
50.9% kcals from protein
50.5g net carbs
28.2% kcals from net carbs.
I did the Pilates dvd this morning, and also 35 minutes on the elliptical. That's a little short for one of my cardio workouts, but I at least cranked up the resistance really high (for me.) I had to get to work! My 35 minutes was supposedly 2.5 miles and 345 calories burned.