Tuesday, November 17, 2009

What I Ate: 11/17/2009

Back on track!
  • 1 Boca vegan patty (70 kcals, 13g protein, 2g net carbs) with 1 slice fat-free American cheese (30 kcals, 5g protein, 2g net carbs) and 2 grape tomatoes (5 kcals, 0g protein, 1g net carbs)
  • 1 scoop Isopure dutch chocolate with iced decaf, SF chocolate and vanilla syrup, Truvia, and 1 tbsp. Hershey's unsweetened cocoa (121 kcals, 25g protein, 6g net carbs)
  • 3 oz. Apple-Cranberry Turkey Loaf with Pumpkin-Maple-Orange Sauce (about 90 calories, 10.5g protein, 7g net carbs)
  • Bananas foster shake from Bariatric Foodie, but made my own less carby, higher protein way - 3 oz. Oh Yeah! Vanilla Creme, 4 oz. Oh Yeah! Bananas & Cream, 1/2 scoop Elite Gourmet Vanilla protein, and 1 glug of SF butter rum syrup with 5 ice cubes. This would have been better without quite so much of the butter rum syrup - a few drops would have done. I want to turn this into a banana pudding shake; still working that recipe out (167 kcals, 28g protein, 2.5g net carbs)
  • 1/2 cup nonfat Fage (60 kcals, 10g protein, 4.5g net carbs) with a little over 1 tbsp. SF/FF white chocolate Jello mix (15 kcals, 0g protein, 4g net carbs), 1/2 scoop Inspire ice cream sandwich protein powder (63 kcals, 15g protein, 1g net carb), and SF vanilla and cookie dough syrups to my taste. (138 kcals, 25g protein, 9.5g net carbs)
  • 1 Calcet calcium citrate lemon creamy bite (40 kcals, 6g net carbs)
  • 3 Bariatric Advantage calcium lozenges - I'm guessing here (12 kcals, 3g net carbs)
  • 2 Celebrate orange multivitamins (10 kcals, 1g net carbs)
  • 1 Celebrate iron (5 kcals, 1g net carbs)
  • 3 pouches of sugar-free drink mix (30 kcals, 7.5g net carbs)
Total:
718 kcals
106.5g protein
59.3% kcals from protein
48.5g net carbs
27.0% kcals from net carbs.

I finally got back to it! Took it easy for the first day back on track - a little under 48 minutes for a "distance" of 3 and 1/3 miles and a supposed calorie burn of about 450. One exciting thing is that I increased my resistance for the first time today, and it didn't kill me! As you lose weight, you burn fewer calories with the same amount of exercise. I was going as fast as I could, so I decided to try increasing the resistance to up my calorie burn. Maybe this will become a regular part of my regimen!

No comments:

Post a Comment