- 1 Italian Cappucino Believe protein drink. (120 kcals, 20g protein, 5g net carbs)
- 1 bag Revival Soy BBQ protein chips (105 kcals, 7g protein, 13g net carbs)
- 1 scoop Isopure dutch chocolate with iced decaf, SF chocolate and vanilla syrup, Truvia, and 1 tbsp. Hershey's unsweetened cocoa (121 kcals, 25g protein, 6g net carbs)
- "Tan Velvet" protein frozen yogurt (134 kcals, 26.5g protein, 6.5g net carbs)
- A little more than one serving of my newest meatloaf, Apple-Cranberry Turkey Loaf with Pumpkin-Maple Sauce. (about 126, 15.7g protein, 10g net carbs)
- 1 Calcet chew - I guess I lied about not having one today! (40 kcals, 6g net carbs)
- 2 Celebrate orange multivitamins (10 kcals, 1g net carbs)
- 1 Celebrate iron (5 kcals, 1g net carbs)
- 3 pouches of sugar-free drink mix (30 kcals, 7.5g net carbs)
Total:BUT: I had a semi-binge the night before this and took in a good number of calories in addition to yesterday's and today's. I'm not sure how many. I'm hesitant to really call it a binge, because I didn't get out of control or anything. Basically, I needed to stay up all night to work on something, and I used three methods to do so: exercise, showers, and eating. I know eating should not be used for this, but I did at least choose the right kinds of food - I had the rest of my Jarlsberg lite emmentaler, a little of the tuna and pea loaf, and some sauerkraut. It was helpful for keeping me awake, but my stomach was torn up most of the day!
54.5% kcals from protein
56g net carbs (high! ew!)
32.4% kcals from net carbs.
Was so sleepy when I got home that exercise was completely out of the question today. I'll get back to it, though!