Monday, November 9, 2009

What I Ate: 11/9/2009

  • 1 Italian Cappucino Believe protein drink. (120 kcals, 20g protein, 5g net carbs)
  • 1 bag Revival Soy BBQ protein chips (105 kcals, 7g protein, 13g net carbs)
  • 1 scoop Isopure dutch chocolate with iced decaf, SF chocolate and vanilla syrup, Truvia, and 1 tbsp. Hershey's unsweetened cocoa (121 kcals, 25g protein, 6g net carbs)
  • "Tan Velvet" protein frozen yogurt (134 kcals, 26.5g protein, 6.5g net carbs)
  • A little more than one serving of my newest meatloaf, Apple-Cranberry Turkey Loaf with Pumpkin-Maple Sauce. (about 126, 15.7g protein, 10g net carbs)
  • 1 Calcet chew - I guess I lied about not having one today! (40 kcals, 6g net carbs)
  • 2 Celebrate orange multivitamins (10 kcals, 1g net carbs)
  • 1 Celebrate iron (5 kcals, 1g net carbs)
  • 3 pouches of sugar-free drink mix (30 kcals, 7.5g net carbs)
Total:
691 kcals
94.2g protein
54.5% kcals from protein
56g net carbs (high! ew!)
32.4% kcals from net carbs.

BUT: I had a semi-binge the night before this and took in a good number of calories in addition to yesterday's and today's. I'm not sure how many. I'm hesitant to really call it a binge, because I didn't get out of control or anything. Basically, I needed to stay up all night to work on something, and I used three methods to do so: exercise, showers, and eating. I know eating should not be used for this, but I did at least choose the right kinds of food - I had the rest of my Jarlsberg lite emmentaler, a little of the tuna and pea loaf, and some sauerkraut. It was helpful for keeping me awake, but my stomach was torn up most of the day!

Was so sleepy when I got home that exercise was completely out of the question today. I'll get back to it, though!

No comments:

Post a Comment