Sunday, November 1, 2009

What I Ate: 11/1/2009

  • 4 "Shelly's bites" with turkey bacon, mushrooms, Jarlsberg lite emmentaler, and chives (100 kcals, 13.2g protein, 1.2g net carbs)
  • 1 bag Revival baked soy crisps in BBQ flavor - I was stuck at the office and had these. I try to eat them only rarely because of the relatively high carb content, but I was starving and didn't bring any food with me because I didn't expect to be there that long. (105 kcals, 7g protein, 13g net carbs)
  • 4 large raw cashews - I can only handle a few of these at a time, and probably should have stopped at 3 (about 45 kcals, 1g protein, 2.5g net carbs)
  • 1 scoop Isopure dutch chocolate with iced decaf, SF chocolate and vanilla syrup, Truvia, and 1 tbsp. Hershey's unsweetened cocoa (121 kcals, 25g protein, 6g net carbs)
  • 1 Boca vegan patty (70 kcals, 13g protein, 2g net carbs) with 0.5 oz. Jarlsberg lite emmentaler melted on top (35 kcals, 4.5g protein, 0g net carbs) and 1 cup (raw; it's much less when cooked!) oven-crisped okra (30 kcals, 2g protein, 4g net carbs)
  • Pumpkin-Inspire peanut butter cookie protein fro-yo (143 kcals, 23.5g protein, 5g net carbs)
  • 2 Celebrate orange multivitamins (10 kcals, 1g net carbs)
  • 3 pouches of sugar-free drink mix (30 kcals, 7.5g net carbs)
Total:
689 kcals
89.2g protein (a little low for me)
51.8g kcals from protein
42.2g net carbs
24.5% kcals from net carbs.
For activity, I did a 30-minute Leslie Sansone video - nothing too demanding, but it was a good workout. I tried the "Walk and Kick," which is a blend of walk aerobics and very light kickboxing. It was a fun way to mix up the Leslie Sansone workouts, and I got a little bit of a sweat going.

No comments:

Post a Comment