- 1 bag of Revival Soy jalapeno cheddar baked protein crisps (110 kcals, 7g protein, 13g net carbs)
- 1 Chai Tea Believe protein drink (120 kcals, 20g protein, 5g net carbs)
- 1 Boca vegan patty (70 kcals, 13g protein, 2g net carbs) with 1 slice fat-free American cheese (30 kcals, 5g protein, 2g net carbs) and 3 grape tomatoes (7 kcals, 0g protein, 1g net carbs)
- 1 pumpkin protein shake - this time made with 1/2 Oh Yeah! vanilla creme shake (110 kcals, 16g protein, 1.5g net carbs), 1/4 cup pumpkin puree (20 kcals, 1g protein, 2g net carbs), 1/2 scoop Elite Gourmet Vanilla protein (57 kcals, 12g protein, 1g net carbs), cinnamon, ginger, and just a drop of sugar-free butter rum syrup (187 kcals, 29g protein, 4.5g net carbs)
- 10 almonds (70 kcals, 3g protein, 1g net carbs)
- 1/2 cup nonfat Fage (60 kcals, 10g protein, 4.5g net carbs) with a little over 1 tbsp. SF/FF cheesecake Jello mix (15 kcals, 0g protein, 4g net carbs), 1/2 scoop Inspire ice cream sandwich protein powder (63 kcals, 15g protein, 1g net carb), and SF chocolate, vanilla, and cookie dough syrups to my taste. (138 kcals, 25g protein, 9.5g net carbs)
- 1 Calcet calcium citrate lemon creamy bite (40 kcals, 6g net carbs)
- 3 Bariatric Advantage calcium lozenges (12 kcals, 3g net carbs)
- 2 Celebrate orange multivitamins (10 kcals, 1g net carbs)
- 1 Celebrate iron (5 kcals, 1g net carbs)
- 3 pouches of sugar-free drink mix (30 kcals, 7.5g net carbs)
48.4% kcals from protein
55.5g net carbs
26.3% kcals from net carbs.
I overslept this morning and missed my morning workout, but I'm proud to report that I got a little workout in tonight with the Leslie Sansone Walk & Kick dvd. It feels more strenuous to me than standard Sansone fare.