Sunday, November 1, 2009

Weight Update: 11/1/2009

So, I'm not even supposed to be weighing myself.

However, I abandoned the no-scale challenge last Sunday. I was getting antsy, and felt that my attitude toward the scale had improved after nearly two weeks away from it. I feel that my self-discipline can be reserved for other efforts, like exercise.

I won't go back to weighing myself every day for now, but I think it will be healthy to weigh myself once a week. I keep the scale in the upper back corner of my closet and only take it out for my specific weigh-ins. It's remarkable how much more stable my attitude toward food has become now that I'm not weighing myself 1+ times a day.

Results: Last week, I was 214.1. This week, I was 210.4. This puts me only 1.4 pounds from my lowest weight as an adult, 209, which is what I weighed at the very beginning of law school. Crazy . . . ! And interesting, because I didn't think I was going to lose any weight this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment