Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Weight Update: On the Cusp of Greatness

The title is perhaps an overstatement. I mean, I am on the cusp of greatness, but not for any reason related to my weight ;-) Anyway . . .

I've continued my general pattern of losing lots of weight for a few weeks, then stalling or losing very slowly for a few weeks. Yet, even though I'm in one of my slow-loss cycles, I'm still making progress. This morning, the scale said 200.1. That means I am just two-tenths of a pound away from "Onederland" (aka being under 200 pounds.)

Me being under 200 pounds will be nothing short of a miracle. Me??!!! I used to be 338, and probably was even more than that at my highest weight. I'm wearing shirts in sizes Medium and Large, and skirts in anything ranging from 14-20 (wide range due to flabby belly. Not that you needed to know about that, but hey, I'm keeping it real. Future plastic surgery is likely.)

This whole speedy weight loss thing is insane in the most positive way.

When I make it below 200, I'm getting professional photos made by a colleague from one of the WLS message boards. I obviously will need to get more photos made when I reach "goal," whatever that is, but getting under 200 will be such a milestone that I want to commemorate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment