Friday, November 6, 2009

What I Ate: 11/6/2009

Urgh . . . I have to take the MPRE tomorrow morning. I've heard the test is easy to pass, but I'm still concerned as I didn't study very much. I'd rather be making meatloaf ::sigh::

  • 1 bag Revival Soy BBQ protein chips - lame breakfast, but I wanted to put the carbiest parts of the day earliest in the morning. (105 kcals, 7g protein, 13g net carbs)
  • 1 2.5-oz. slice meatloaf Caprese with balsamic reduction. Good LORD, I put my foot in this meatloaf. It was incredibly delicious today, even at room temperature, eaten with my fingers out of a Ziploc bag at my desk. (110 kcals, 14.5g protein, 4.7g net carbs)
  • 1 scoop Isopure dutch chocolate with iced decaf, SF chocolate and vanilla syrup, Truvia, and 1 tbsp. Hershey's unsweetened cocoa (121 kcals, 25g protein, 6g net carbs)
  • 1 Italian Cappucino Believe protein drink - shockingly, I think this is my favorite flavor. It's delicious. (120 kcals, 20g protein, 5g net carbs)
  • 1 serving classic tuna and pea loaf with cheddar sauce - man, so good (101 kcals, 14.6g protein, 6.3g net carbs)
  • "Tan Velvet" protein frozen yogurt (134 kcals, 26.5g protein, 6.5g net carbs)
  • 2 Celebrate orange multivitamins (10 kcals, 1g net carbs)
  • 1 Calcet calcium citrate chew in lemon - yum-a-lum (40 kcals, 6g net carbs)
  • 1 Celebrate iron (5 kcals, 1g net carbs)
  • 3 pouches of sugar-free drink mix (30 kcals, 7.5g net carbs)
Total:
776 kcals
107.6g protein
55.5% kcals from protein
57g net carbs (yikes! I blame the soy chips)
29.4% kcals from net carbs.
I only had a very short workout tonight, just the Leslie Sansone "Power Mile," which I believe was less than 20 minutes! But it was something, and I'm proud of myself considering the craziness I have going on in life right now. Fortunately, at least one major project will be completed tomorrow morning - though I may be retaking in March . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment