Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What I Ate: 12/2/2009

  • Believe Mocha Latte protein drink (120 kcals, 20g protein, 5g net carbs, 0g fat)
  • Turkey-pickle roll-ups: 3 slices Hormel Natural deli turkey (50 kcals, 10g protein, 1g net carbs, 1g fat) with 1.5 Mt. Olive no-sugar-added "bread and butter" pickle slices (about 5 kcals, 0g protein, 1g net carbs, 0g fat) and 1 slice Kraft fat-free Swiss cheese (25 kcals, 4g protein, 2g net carbs, 0g fat). Total - (80 kcals, 14g protein, 4g net carbs, 1g fat).
  • 1 bag Revival Soy jalapeno cheddar protein chips (110 kcals, 7g protein, 13g net carbs, 3g fat)
  • 1 scoop Isopure dutch chocolate with iced decaf, SF vanilla and hazelnut syrup, Sweet & Low, and 1 tsp. Hershey's unsweetened cocoa (121 kcals, 25g protein, 6g net carbs, 1g fat)
  • 3 oz. veal cutlet with 1/8 oz. smoked sundried tomatoes, fresh parsley, garlic powder, pepper and cayenne, and a little soy sauce, oregano, and balsamic vinaigrette. This was pretty good, but I overcooked the thin cutlets unfortunately. (135 kcals, 19g protein, 3g net carbs, 4g fat)
  • Tried something a little different with today's Fage. I want to cut out the stuff like whipped cream and pudding mix, at least when I'm not treating myself. I'd prefer my standard fare to have fewer empty calories/carbs. So my new mix for tonight was - 1/4 cup Fage 0% (30 kcals, 5g protein, 2.3g net carbs, 0g fat) and 1 scoop Inspire peanut butter cookie protein (132 kcals, 25g protein, 1g net carbs, 1g fat) with a little of various sugar-free syrups. Total - (162 kcals, 30g protein, 3.3g net carbs, 1g fat). My old mix was 1/2 cup Fage, 1/2 scoop protein powder, and 1 tbsp. sugar-free/fat-free pudding mix plus the sugar-free syrups. The main benefit is cutting out a lot of the lactose in the yogurt. The new mix is slightly smaller volume, but not oppressively so. I was satisfied with the portion size.
  • 1 Calcet calcium citrate lemon creamy bite (40 kcals, 6g net carbs, 1.5g fat)
  • 4 Bariatric Advantage calcium lozenges (12 kcals, 3g net carbs, 0g fat)
  • 2 Celebrate orange multivitamins (10 kcals, 1g net carbs, 0g fat)
  • 1 Celebrate grape iron + c (5 kcals, 1g net carbs, 0g fat)
  • 3 pouches of sugar-free drink mix (30 kcals, 7.5g net carbs, 0g fat)
Total:
825 kcals
115g protein
55.8% kcals from protein
52.8g net carbs
25.6% kcals from net carbs
11.5g fat
12.5% kcals from fat
I finally, after three days of not working out at all, went back to the gym today. However, I didn't go in the morning like I was supposed to. I forced myself to go for a little 35-minute elliptical ride after work at about 6:45 PM. Hopefully I will get myself together for tomorrow morning - I don't like working out at night! I just want to go home!

No comments:

Post a Comment