Thursday, December 17, 2009

What I Ate: 12/17/2009

  • 2 Bariatric Advantage chocolate calcium citrate chewy bites (30 kcals, 6g carbs). This was a mini-binge brought on by morning distress. :-( Yeah, yeah, yeah - 30 calories' worth of vitamins isn't a "binge." It wasn't part of my daily plan though.
  • Believe Italian Cappucino (120 kcals, 20g protein, 5g net carbs, 0g fat)
  • 1 Boca patty (70 kcals, 13g protein, 2g net carb, 0.5g fat) with 1 strip Jennie-O lean turkey bacon (20 kcals, 3g protein, 0g carbs, 0.5g fat) and 1 slice Kraft fat-free Swiss (25 kcals, 4g protein, 2g carb, 0g fat) - Total (115 kcals, 20g protein, 4g net carbs, 1g fat)
  • 3 slices Hormel Natural turkey slices (50 kcals, 10g protein, 1g net carbs, 1g fat) and 1 mini Babybel cheese round (50 kcals, 6g protein, 0g carbs, 3g fat)
  • Inspire caramel latte protein powder in iced Starbucks decaf Via with sugar-free chocolate and sugar-free gingerbread syrup - it was my first time having this protein. The taste was extremely delicious, but I had the same problem that usually occurs when I try to mix Inspire proteins the way I mix all other proteins: big, gummy lumps. For some reason, Inspire blends a lot more smoothly into Greek yogurt for me. All of the flavor factors were bangin', though. I definitely want to try this warm, maybe in some unsweetened almond milk! (115 kcals, 30g protein, 1g carb, 0g fat)
  • 3 slices Jennie-O lean turkey bacon (60 kcals, 9g protein, 0g carbs, 1.5g fat) stuffed with 2 stalks of white asparagus each (25 kcals, 2g protein, 2g net carbs, 0g fat) and 1/4 cup Sorrento fat-free ricotta mixed with thyme, oregano, and garlic (45 kcals, 6g protein, 4g net carbs, 0g fat) and topped with 2 tbsp. crushed tomato sauce (10 kcals, 0.5g protein, 2g carb, 0g fat) - Total (140 kcals, 17.5g protein, 8g net carbs, 1.5g fat) - messy, but yummy!
  • New Inspire dutch chocolate cake protein powder (126 kcals, 30g protein, 2g net carbs, 0g fat) in 1/3 cup Fage (40 kcals, 6.6g protein, 3g net carbs, 0g fat) with a splash of DaVinci sugar-free butter rum syrup and topped with 2 tbsp. Free Cool Whip (15 kcals, 3g net carb) - Total (181 kcals, 36.6g protein, 8g net carbs, 0g fat)
  • 2 Bariatric Advantage calcium lozenges (8 kcals, 1g net carbs, 0g fat)
  • 2 Celebrate multivitamins in NEW grape! (15 kcals, 4g net carbs)
  • 3 pouches of sugar-free drink mix (30 kcals, 7.5g net carbs, 0g fat)
  • 1 Celebrate grape iron + c (5 kcals, 1g net carbs, 0g fat)
Total:
859 kcals
140.1g protein (omg)
65.2% kcals from protein (yay)
46.5g net carbs
21.7% kcals from net carbs
6.5g fat (wow, extra-low. That's good!)
6.8% kcals from fat

I had issues getting out of the house this morning because, even though I woke up early, I lost my keytag to get into my workplace and spent over an hour looking for it. Thus, I worked out after work - 45 minute on the elliptical, allegedly burning a little over 475 calories and going about 3.3 miles.

Weight this morning: 199.7 (Yes, it CONTINUES to inexplicably move in the wrong direction. This is almost 5 pounds from my lowest weight and I have absolutely no idea why.)

No comments:

Post a Comment