- French toast and bacon: 1 pumpkin flaxseed microwave muffin - 1/4 cup ground flaxseed (120 kcals, 6g protein, 0g net carbs, 8g fat), 1/4 cup egg substitute (30 kcals, 6g protein, 1g carb, 0g fat), 2 tbsp. canned pumpkin (10 kcals, 0.5g protein, 1g net carbs, 0g fat), 1 tsp. baking powder, and various sugar-free syrups and spices (about 5 kcals); 2 tbsp. Mrs. Butterworth's sugar-free pancake syrup (10 kcals, 2g net carbs); a sprinkle of Nature Sweet brown and powdered (10 kcals, 1g net carbs); with 1 slice Jennie-O extra lean turkey bacon (20 kcals, 3g protein, 0g carbs, 0.5g fat) - Total (195 kcals, 15.5g protein, 5g net carbs, 8.5g fat)
- Believe Italian Cappucino, spread out over several hours, used as creamer in coffee from Starbucks and from "E-City Java" (120 kcals, 20g protein, 5g net carbs, 0g fat)
- 1/2 cup curried chicken and cauliflower salad, leftover from Tuesday's luncheon (guessing 120 kcals, 10g protein, 10g net carbs, 3g fat)
- Protein eggnog: 1/2 vanilla creme Oh Yeah! protein drink and a healthy glug of DaVinci sugar-free Eggnog syrup over ice. (110 kcals, 16g protein, 1.5g carbs, 4.5g fat) with 2 tbsp. Free Cool Whip (15 kcals, 3g net carbs)
- 1/2 cup winter fruit salad, leftover from Tuesday's luncheon (guessing 60 kcals, 2g protein, 7g net carbs, 3g fat)
- Cookies & cream cheesecake protein: 1 sample of Matrix cookies & cream protein (65 kcals, 12g protein, 2g net carbs, 1g fat) in 1/3 cup Fage nonfat Greek yogurt (40 kcals, 6.6g protein, 3g net carbs, 0g fat) with sugar-free dulce de leche and sugar-free cookie dough syrups, 1 tbsp. sugar-free/fat-free Jello cheesecake pudding (15 kcals, 4g net carbs), and 2 tbsp. Free Cool Whip (15 kcals, 3g net carb). Total (135 kcals, 18.6g protein, 12g net carbs, 1g fat)
- 1 Bariatric Advantage calcium lozenge (4 kcals, 1g net carbs)
- 2 Celebrate multivitamins in NEW grape! (15 kcals, 4g net carbs)
- 1 Celebrate grape iron + c (5 kcals, 1g net carbs, 0g fat)
- 3 pouches of sugar-free drink mix (30 kcals, 7.5g net carbs, 0g fat)
- 1 Calcet calcium citrate lemon creamy bite (40 kcals, 6g net carbs, 1.5g fat)
When I was about to make my protein Fage I realized that I went and left ALL of the baggies of various protein powders and my vitamins in Columbia!!!! Argh; I'm so, so mad. I made up about 30 baggies of all kinds of protein powders and left them, along with my Snuggie and the bag of goodies I'd packed for my sister. Hmph. At least I have my Oh Yeah!s, Believe, a few samples of the Matrix cookies & cream, packets of the Pure unflavored protein, and an array of sugar-free syrups. I should definitely be able to make it through tomorrow, even if I don't have my favorite protein options.
38.7% kcals from protein - TERRIBLE!
62g net carbs
29.2% kcals from net carbs
21.7% kcals from fat.