- Turkey and cheese on a tomato-herb flaxseed muffin: 2 slices of Hormel Natural deli turkey (34 kcals, 6.6g protein, 1g net carbs, 0.5g fat) and 1 slice Kraft fat-free Swiss (25 kcals, 4g protein, 2g carb, 0g fat) on 1/3 tomato-herb flaxseed microwave muffin (53 kcals, 4g protein, 1g net carb, 3g fat). Total (112 kcals, 14.6g protein, 4g net carb, 3.5g fat).
- Believe Italian Cappucino (120 kcals, 20g protein, 5g net carbs, 0g fat)
- 3 oz. shrimp (90 kcals, 17g protein, 1g carbs, 1g fat) cooked in Old Bay, garlic, and cayenne and 1 mini Babybel Light cheese round (50 kcals, 6g protein, 0g carbs, 3g fat)
- 1 scoop Isopure dutch chocolate with iced decaf (the new Starbucks decaf VIA!), SF vanilla and chocolate syrup, and Sweet and Low (112 kcals, 25g protein, 3g net carbs, 1g fat) and 4 pecan halves (40 kcals, 0.4g protein, 0.3g net carbs, 4g fat)
- 2 tbsp. skim milk in Starbucks coffee (10 kcals, 1g protein, 1g net carbs, 0g fat)
- Boca patty (70 kcals, 13g protein, 2g net carb, 0.5g fat) with 2 tbsp. crushed tomatoes seasoned with garlic and oregano (10 kcals, 0.5g protein, 2g carb, 0g fat) and 1/4 cup fat-free shredded mozzarella (45 kcals, 9g protein, 2g carb, 0g fat) - like a pizza burger!
- 1/3 cup Fage (40 kcals, 6.6g protein, 3g net carbs, 0g fat), 1 scoop Inspire chocolate peanut butter fudge protein powder (127 kcals, 26g protein, 3g net carbs, 1g fat), sugar-free caramel syrup, and 2 tbsp. Free Cool Whip (15 kcals, 3g net carb) - Total (182 kcals, 32.2g protein, 9g net carbs, 1g fat)
- 4 Bariatric Advantage calcium lozenges (16 kcals, 1g net carbs, 0g fat)
- 2 Celebrate multivitamins in NEW grape! (15 kcals, 4g net carbs)
- 3 pouches of sugar-free drink mix (30 kcals, 7.5g net carbs, 0g fat)
- 1 Calcet calcium citrate lemon creamy bite (40 kcals, 6g net carbs, 1.5g fat)
58.9% kcals from protein
47.8g net carbs
20.3% kcals from net carbs
14.8% kcals from fat
I'm trying some different things to jumpstart my weight loss - mainly going back to the sixth meal that I added last week during a time when I was feeling more munchy and adding more calories. I'm also moving toward varying my workouts a bit more.
This morning, I did the Leslie Sansone 30-minute walk and afterward, some calf raises, squats, and lunges. I know I need to mix things up, but I'm not sure how. I'm looking forward to retrieving my Walk/Kick and 5-Mile Walk dvds this weekend from my mom's house!
Weight this morning: 198.6 (and dude - last night I was getting numbers over 200 again! Really, WTF?)
Distance from next mini-goal: 10.6
Distance from ultimate goal: 44.6