Thursday, December 31, 2009

What I Ate: 12/31/2009

Backdated for future searching convenience. Posted January 18, 2010 at 7:14 PM.
  • More brussel sprouts, prepared with turkey bacon, onion, and blood orange (140 kcals, 13.5g protein, 7.5g net carbs, 2g fat).
  • 1 Believe Italian Cappucino, spread through the day as coffee creamer (120 kcals, 20g protein, 5g net carbs, 0g fat)
  • 1 Chik-Fil-A grilled chicken filet (106 kcals, 21g protein, 2g carb, 1.5g fat)
  • 1 scoop Inspire ice cream sandwich (126 kcals, 30g protein, 2g carbs, 0g fat) in 1/3 cup Fage (40 kcals, 6.6g protein, 3g net carbs, 0g fat) with 1 tbsp. SF/FF cheesecake Jello mix (15 kcals, 3g carbs)
  • 10 large local shrimp, cooked with red pepper and other seasonings (75 kcals, 14.2g protein, 1g carbs, 1.3g fat)
  • Various artisanal cheeses from Whole Foods in Greenville - Morbier, Valdeon, Fourme D'Ambert, 3-Year Aged Gouda, Goat Gouda Hollandaise. I got these from the leftover bits basket in the cheese section, which makes having little WLS-sized portions really easy!
  • 1 Calcet calcium citrate lemon creamy bite (40 kcals, 6g net carbs, 1.5g fat)
  • 3 Bariatric Advantage calcium lozenges (12 kcals, 3g net carbs)
  • 2 Celebrate multivitamins in orange (10 kcals, 2g net carbs)
There are certain things I like to eat to celebrate New Year's. Cheese is at the top of the list! I love fancy artisanal cheeses to ring in the new year, and even though we were having a midnight breakfast at church, I brought along the food that I wanted to eat. I brought the shrimp, which were local shrimp I purchased from Whole Foods earlier in the day, for lowfat protein. But after the shrimp, I had cheese and it was awesome :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment