Tuesday, December 1, 2009

What I Ate: 12/1/2009

Since I probably have a gallbladder issue in which I need to be even more careful about fat intake, I'm going to try tracking fat grams in addition to calories, protein, and net carbs for the next few weeks. Tracking fat is probably unnecessary because my fat intake is generally low, but I see no harm in trying it for a while. If it gets overwhelming, I'll stop.

  • Believe Italian Cappucino protein drink (120 kcals, 20g protein, 5g net carbs, 0g fat)
  • Turkey-pickle "tacos": 3 slices Hormel Natural deli turkey (50 kcals, 10g protein, 1g net carbs, 1g fat) with 3 Mt. Olive no-sugar-added "bread and butter" pickle slices (about 10 kcals, 0g protein, 1g net carbs, 0g fat) and 1 slice Kraft fat-free Swiss cheese (25 kcals, 4g protein, 2g net carbs, 0g fat). Total - (85 kcals, 14g protein, 4g net carbs, 1g fat). The three slices of turkey made 3 "turkey tacos." I almost certainly should have only had two of these. I was really full after eating all three of them. I had the slight feeling of fullness that's supposed to be a signal to stop after two. I wanted to eat the whole serving for the protein. Next time I may adjust the stuffing so I'll get all the protein I want through two "tacos." (By the way, I call them "tacos" because I fold the meat in half and fill it with the cheese and pickle. They don't roll closed, so I call them "tacos" instead of "roll-ups." It's all head games.)
  • 1 bag Revival Soy barbecue protein chips (105 kcals, 7g protein, 13g net carbs, 3g fat)
  • 1 scoop Isopure dutch chocolate with iced decaf, SF vanilla and hazelnut syrup, Truvia, Sweet & Low, and 1 tsp. Hershey's unsweetened cocoa (121 kcals, 25g protein, 6g net carbs, 1g fat)
  • Pumpkin pie shake - 1/2 vanilla creme Oh Yeah! protein drink (110 kcals, 16g protein, 1.5g net carbs, 1.5g fat), 2 tbsp. pumpkin puree (10 kcals, 0.5g protein, 1g net carbs, 0g fat), 1/2 scoop Elite Gourmet Vanilla protein (57 kcals, 12g protein, 1g net carbs, 0.8g fat), cinnamon, maple extract, and just a drop of sugar-free vanilla syrup (177 kcals, 28.5g protein, 3.5g net carbs, 2.3g fat). I spilled some of this! It was horrible! I think I lost about 1/6 of the shake, so (148 kcals, 23.7g protein, 3g net carbs, 2g fat)
  • 2.5 oz. pork tenderloin with a sweet mustard glaze (147 kcals, 22.1g protein, 1g net carbs, 4.8g fat) and 1 slice Kraft fat-free Swiss cheese (25 kcals, 4g protein, 2g net carbs, 0g fat)
  • 1 Calcet calcium citrate lemon creamy bite (40 kcals, 6g net carbs, 1.5g fat)
  • 2 Bariatric Advantage calcium lozenges (4 kcals, 1g net carbs, 0g fat)
  • 2 Celebrate orange multivitamins (10 kcals, 1g net carbs, 0g fat)
  • 1 Celebrate grape iron + c (5 kcals, 1g net carbs, 0g fat)
  • 3 pouches of sugar-free drink mix (30 kcals, 7.5g net carbs, 0g fat)
Total:
840 kcals
115.8g protein
55.1% kcals from protein
50.5g net carbs
24.0% kcals from net carbs
13.3g fat
14.3% kcals from fat

I got new sneakers tonight after work, so back to the gym tomorrow morning! I seem to have permanently misplaced one of my old shoes. :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment