Wednesday, September 9, 2009

What I Ate: 9/9/09

  • 1 scoop Isopure dutch chocolate protein powder in homemade iced decaf (110 kcals, 25g protein)
  • 1 serving (6 slices) Oscar Meyer Deli Fresh chicken breast, barbecue flavor (50 kcals, 9g protein) and 1 mini Babybel light cheese round (50 kcals, 6g protein)
  • 1/4 cup fat-free ricotta with 1/4 cup Bolognese sauce made from lean ground beef (140 kcals, 17g protein)
  • 3 oz. shrimp and edamame salad with sweet and spicy soy-ginger reduction (125 kcals, 18g protein)
  • 1 scoop Isopure dutch chocolate protein powder in homemade iced decaf with sugar-free white chocolate syrup (110 kcals, 25g protein)

Total: 585 kcals, 100g protein, 68.4% kcals from protein.

I decided not to exercise today because I've been major stalled for a week and half on weight loss. Often, when I stall I'll lose weight after I take a break for a day or two. I do plan to do the yoga before bed, though! (Will update tomorrow if I don't do it, for some reason.)

No comments:

Post a Comment