- 1 scoop Isopure dutch chocolate protein powder in a Starbucks iced grande decaf americano with sugar-free vanilla syrup (115 kcals, 26g protein)
- 3 oz. shrimp and edamame salad with sweet and spicy soy-ginger reduction (125 kcals, 18g protein)
- 3 Jimmy Dean turkey sausage links (120 kcals, 13g protein)
- 3 oz. tilapia filet (81 kcals, 17g protein) with a peach, lemon, and thyme sauce (about 55 kcals, 0g protein)
- 1/2 peach (about 50 kcals, 0g protein)
- 3 slices Hillshire Farm corned beef - finishing off the package (26 kcals, 5g protein)
- 1 scoop Isopure dutch chocolate protein powder in instant iced decaf with sugar-free white chocolate syrup (110 kcals, 25g protein)
Total: 682 kcals, 104g protein, 61.0% kcals from protein.
This morning I got up early and went for a 5+-mile walk at Riverfront Park. This afternoon I did the yoga tape.