Tuesday, September 8, 2009

What I Ate: 9/8/2009

  • 1 scoop Isopure dutch chocolate protein powder in homemade iced decaf (110 kcals, 25g protein)
  • 1 serving (7 slices) Hillshire Farm corned beef (60 kcals, 11g protein) on a romaine leaf (5 kcals, 0g protein) with 1 tsp. spicy mustard (5 kcals, 0g protein)
  • 1/4 cup fat-free ricotta with 1/4 cup Bolognese sauce made from lean ground beef (140 kcals, 17g protein)
  • 1 scoop Isopure dutch chocolate protein powder in homemade iced decaf (110 kcals, 25g protein)
  • About 1.5 large peaches chopped up with Splenda (90 kcals, 0g protein)
  • 3 oz. shrimp and edamame salad with sweet and spicy soy-ginger reduction (125 kcals, 18g protein)

Total: 645 kcals, 96g protein, 59.5% kcals from protein.

Yeah...so the problem again today was the peaches. I appreciate my grandmother doing all that work to give them to me, but honestly I'll be glad when they are gone!! I kind of want to have people over just so I can use them in a recipe and get rid of them as a temptation! Consequently, my carbs are higher than normal. AND - I had "foamies" for the first time after eating them. Argh. Not gonna explain...

I got up this morning and did 4 of the 5 miles on the Leslie Sandsone 5-Mile dvd before work. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment