Friday, September 11, 2009

What I Ate: 9/11/09

  • 1 scoop Isopure dutch chocolate protein powder in a homemade iced decaf with Torani sugar-free white chocolate syrup (110 kcals, 25g protein)
  • 1 serving (6 slices) Oscar Meyer Deli Fresh chicken breast, barbecue flavor (50 kcals, 9g protein) and 1 mini Babybel light cheese round (50 kcals, 6g protein)
  • 1/4 cup fat-free ricotta with 1/4 cup Bolognese sauce made from lean ground beef (140 kcals, 17g protein)
  • About 2.5 oz. baked chicken thigh meat with 1/2 slice of tomato and a few pieces of lettuce - today after work was my first day at the women's shelter where I'm going to start volunteering, and the women prepare dinner every night at 5 and this was tonight's meal. Fortunately, WLS-friendly, even though thigh meat is fattier and more caloric than the breast. (about 190 kcals, 18g protein)
  • 1 scoop Isopure dutch chocolate protein powder in a homemade iced decaf with Torani sugar-free white chocolate syrup (110 kcals, 25g protein)

Total: 650 kcals, 100g protein, 61.5% kcals from protein.

I wound up hanging out with the shelter women longer than intended and going to AA with them, so I didn't get home until 9 and didn't feel like doing aerobics after that. However, I do still plan to end my night with the lovely yoga video. :-) I'm hoping to go for a real 5-mile walk tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment