- 1 scoop Isopure dutch chocolate protein powder in instant iced decaf with sugar-free white chocolate syrup (110 kcals, 25g protein)
- 2.5 oz. Southwestern chicken chili (made with ground chicken breast) (about 87 kcals, 15.5g protein) over 2 tbsp. cauliflower "rice" with parsley (10 kcals, 0g protein), topped with 1 tbsp. fat-free mozzarella cheese (12 kcals, 2g protein)
- 1/4 cup fat-free ricotta with 1/4 cup Bolognese sauce made from lean ground beef (140 kcals, 17g protein)
- 1 stick Sargento string cheese (50 kcals, 6g protein)
- 2.5 oz eye-of-round steak (117 kcals, 21g protein) with 1/2 tbsp. pineapple pepper salsa (15 kcals, 0g protein) - leftovers from the Feast!
- 1 scoop Isopure dutch chocolate protein powder in instant iced decaf with French vanilla and mocha-flavored Splenda (110 kcals, 25g protein)
Total: 651 kcals, 111.5g protein, 68.5% kcals from protein.
I finally went back to the gym today. Hooray! I took it sort of easy today though - 37 minutes on the elliptical after work, for supposedly 350 calories burned. I also did pilates tonight! It's amazing that I can at least get through the video now. As little as a month ago, I could barely make it through the first five minutes!